Handmade Holidays!





Hi guys! I am rather excited today since I am at Sew Mama Sew as a curator for the 8th Annual Handmade Holidays!

Every year Sew Mama Sew hosts the amazing Handmade Holiday - a daily series of curated posts with great suggestions of tutorials, recipes and printables that you can make, sew, bake, cook, print, cut and frame to give as Christmas handmade gifts! 

The theme I chose is "Star Light, Star Bright"! All the things from my curated list are related with Christmas stars and Christmas Lights. I had lots of fun putting this list together and I hope you enjoy it! 

You can enter an amazing giveaway! So head over Sew Mama Sew!

Edited: Here is the master list for this year's Handmade Holidays!

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you soon!